Project Specification Consultation Report for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- AEMO releases 2019 Annual Report
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
April 28, 2017 - 4:41 PM
AEMO is currently conducting a RIT-T to assess if network or non-network solutions in the Western Victoria area, to facilitate the connection of additional renewable energy sources, will return positive net market benefits.
The Project Specification Consultation Report describes the identified need for investment, the network and non-network options that are being considered to address the identified need, and the potential market benefits.
Please click here for a PDF version of the report.
Please click here to go to the Regulatory investment tests for transmission web page.