2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
- 2019 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
March 28, 2019 - 5:00 AM
AEMO’s 2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities (GSOO) contains projections for demand, and information from gas producers about reserves and forecast production, to assess the projected supply-demand balance and potential supply gaps under a range of plausible scenarios for the outlook period to 2038 for the eastern and south-eastern Australia gas markets.
Please click here to read the 2019 GSOO report and supporting documentation.
Please click here to read the full media release.