Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
January 05, 2018 - 3:35 PM
Although high temperatures are predicted across the southern states this weekend, the supply/demand balance looks good in all regions. We have published an article regarding energy facts and tips for staying safe and cool on our new Energy Live microsite.
You can read more here.