AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- 2018 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- AEMO and Enery Networks Australia publish paper on Distributed Energy Resources
- New South Wales 7 June
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- Summer 2017-18 operations review
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
March 06, 2018 - 2:09 PM
AEMO has published a “Power system requirements” paper to help readers understand the technical and operational needs of the power system, based on the laws of physics that remain constant even as modern power systems like the NEM transform – and explained on EnergyLive some of the key technical concepts in everyday language.
- Power system requirements report (771 KB, pdf)
You can also read more about the report and the fact sheets at Energy Live.