AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- Energy Live App now available
- AEMO releases 2018 Annual Report
- AEMO releases the 2018 South Australian Electricity Report (SAER)
March 06, 2018 - 2:09 PM
AEMO has published a “Power system requirements” paper to help readers understand the technical and operational needs of the power system, based on the laws of physics that remain constant even as modern power systems like the NEM transform – and explained on EnergyLive some of the key technical concepts in everyday language.
- Power system requirements report (771 KB, pdf)
You can also read more about the report and the fact sheets at Energy Live.