AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
September 06, 2017 - 10:45 AM
The following documents have been provided in response to the Federal Energy Minister’s request for information and advice on the risks to reliability and affordability posed by the recent exit of thermal generation and anticipated exit events over the next ten years.
- Letter to the Federal Energy Minister
- Advice to Commonwealth Government on dispatchable capability - AEMO has prepared this document to provide advice to the Commonwealth Government on matters relating to dispatchable capability in the National Electricity Market (NEM), as requested by the Hon Josh Frydenberg, Minister for the Environment and Energy.
- The Brattle Group’s near-term reliability auctions in the NEM - This report was prepared for the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) as one part of AEMO’s response to the government’s request for advice. This report is The Brattle Group’s review of other jurisdictions around the world that have used a range of different approaches to securing supply commitments to improve reliability and security.