2017 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
June 15, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO has published the 2017 VAPR which considers the adequacy of the Victorian power system to efficiently meet future reliability and security needs as we transition to a low carbon future.
Please click here to view the 2017 VAPR and supporting information.