2017 Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- Energy Live App now available
- AEMO releases 2018 Annual Report
- AEMO releases the 2018 South Australian Electricity Report (SAER)
September 05, 2017 - 2:41 PM
The Electricity Statement of Opportunities (ESOO) provides technical and market data that informs the decision-making processes of market participants, new investors, and jurisdictional bodies as they assess opportunities in the National Electricity Market (NEM) over a 10-year outlook period.
Please click here to view the 2017 Electricity Statement of Opportunities.