2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO Roadshow
- Update to National Electricity Market transmission event on 25 August 2018
- 2018 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018
- 2018 Integrated System Plan
- 2018 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
June 30, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO provides the 2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights as independent electricity consumption and maximum and minimum demand forecasts over a 20-year outlook period (to 2036–37) for the National Electricity Market (NEM) and each of the five NEM regions: New South Wales (including Australian Capital Territory), Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, and Victoria.
Please click here to view the 2017 Electricity forecasting insights.