The Guide to Information Systems provides an overview of AEMO's market systems used by participants. It is relevant to IT decision-making during the registration process and provides an understanding of the IT systems requiring set-up.
Guide to Information Systems v2.03
Gas Market IT Systems
Use the Gas System User Access Request to apply for IT systems access for new participant users, or to modify or remove existing participant users.
Gas Systems User Access Request v4.00
Self-service Password Management
Assistance for participants to manage their own passwords.
Self Service Password Management
Data interchange (DI) is a set of cooperating applications to replicate data between AEMO’s Wholesale Market Systems and a participant’s RDBMS conforming to the Electricity and/or Gas Data Models.
Below are all the components necessary for a new installation of Data Interchange, bundled together into compressed files. Each bundle is for a specific RDBMS and the latest release of the Electricity and Gas Data Models.
Data Interchange software
- DIbundle-Oracle11g - Elect v4.27 - Gas v1.4 (59 MB, zip)
- DIbundle-Oracle12c - Elect v4.27 - Gas v1.4 (59 MB, zip)
- DIbundle-SQLServer2012 - Elect v4.27 - Gas v1.4 (55 MB, zip)
- DIbundle-SQLServer2014 - Elect v4.27 - Gas v1.4 (55 MB, zip)
- Subscribing to new Gas Data Model files (190 KB, pdf)
- Guide to setting up a standard Data Interchange environment
- Guide to upgrading a Data Interchange environment (1.8 MB, pdf)
- Concise Guide to Data Interchange
- Guide to Troubleshooting Data Interchange
- EMMS Data Interchange Guide
- MMS Data Subscription Services User Guide
Gas Data Model
The Gas Data Model is the definition of the interface to participants of data published by AEMO from wholesale Gas Market systems. A database conforming to the Gas Data Model can contain a local copy of all current participant-specific data recorded in AEMO’s gas market system databases. The following documentation is for the Oracle physical model of the Gas Data Model.
- Gas MMS Data Model Upgrade Report v1.4 (419 KB, pdf)
- Gas Data Model Report v1.4 (2 MB, pdf)
- Gas Data Model Package Summary v1.4 (507 KB, pdf)
- Gas Data Model Table to File to Report Relationships workbook v1.4 (40 KB, xlsx)
The FRC Hub is a communication infrastructure operated by AEMO that provides a gateway through which AEMO and each Retailer and Distributor that participates in Queensland, Victorian, South Australian, New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory and, under contract, West Australian retail markets can deliver and receive structured Business to Business messages utilising defined protocols and formats. These messages cover various transactions, such as account creation, customer transfer notification, and meter data information.
- Gas FRC Hub Application Form – 13 September 2016
- FRC HUB Terms and Operational Terms and Conditions v9.0 - Effective 31 March 2017
- FRC Gas Hub Participant User Guide – 05 June 2017 (pdf) 2.33 MB
- Gas FRC B2B Connectivity Testing and System Certification v1.8 – 31 March 2017
- Gas FRC Certification Checklist – 6 Oct 2015
- Low Volume Interface User Guide – 2 May 2016