In this section
In this section
- SA direction between 02 and 04 Sep 2017
- SA direction between 22 and 24 Sep 2017
- SA direction between 07 and 08 Oct 2017
- SA direction between 27 and 30 Oct 2017
- SA directions between 4 and 5 Nov 2017
- SA direction between 1 and 3 December 2017
- SA directions between 23 and 26 Dec 2017
- SA directions between 12 and 15 Jan 2018
- SA directions between 29 Jan and 4 Feb 2018
- SA directions between 23 and 26 Feb 2018
- SA directions between 17 and 19 March 2018
AEMO prepares a settlement calendar for each of the markets being settled, showing the dates for delivery of statements and settlement of trading amounts relating to each billing period.
To assist participants in fulfilling their settlement obligations, AEMO has prepared a suite of calendars that utilise a common layout, and also calendars that span across markets (e.g. final statement and payment dates for all markets). The table below presents each of the calendars, based on the market(s) they cover and the layout of the calendar.
The calendars are based on the public holiday dates determined by the State Government proclamations. State governments may, from time to time, proclaim additional holidays at short notice. AEMO reserves the right to modify these calendars if necessary to comply with the relevant market rules and provides these calendars subject to this Disclaimer.
Market Calendars (List, CSV, and iCalendars)
Market Planning Calendars (including Data Provision)
QLDGas Monthly Calendar
Please click here to access the Electricity Data Provision calendar, entitled "Metering Data Delivery Dates".
For further information on these documents please contact AEMO's Information and Support Hub.