A career with AEMO is your opportunity to make a difference by contributing to the future of Australia's energy industry. Our people play a big role in helping to ensure energy security and reliability for all Australians.
At AEMO you will become part of a professional, intelligent, and motivated workforce that is culturally and geographically diverse. Our people are highly skilled and well-regarded in the energy industry, so you will have opportunities to learn, develop, and work alongside some of the best in the business.
We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that nurtures talent and rewards effort. We actively promote career progression and believe it is important to expose our employees to project work, stretch assignments, and job rotation programs.
With six office locations across Australia, we are always searching for qualified, talented, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team.
Permanent AEMO employees have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits packages
- Salary continuance insurance
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Payment of professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Paid parental, volunteer, community, and Defence Force Services leave
- Relocation assistance
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and regular health and wellbeing programs
- Active social clubs
- Flexible working arrangements.
To support career aspirations, we also have a number of development programs available including:
- Engineers Australia Professional Development Program
- Australian Power Industry Bursary Program
- Graduate Development Program.